Monday, March 9, 2015

Working From Home with Kids

Working from home and being a mother are two of the hardest things you can multitask! I currently work with four companies all working from home. Additionally, I have one child home two days out of the workweek. That means I juggle toddler activities as well as daily work tasks simultaneously. It's a wonder that things work as smoothly as they around the house.

With that being said, stress is a constant in our household. So I wanted to take this time to remind all the other working moms whether you work in or out of the home: "it's okay to take a break, it's okay to take some me time, and recharging your battery is absolutely necessary!" Traveling, spa breaks, and even TV binge sessions can go a long way! Shed the mommy guilt (easier said than done)!

I wanted to share some of these interesting SAHM (stay at home mom) articles:

Salary.com:

What is a Stay-at-Home Mom Worth?


Huffington Post:
7 Things NEVER To Say To A Stay-At-Home Mom
The Container Store:
Organize your Work Space


My personal computer - My kids & Dog had a great time helping me work :(

No comments:

Post a Comment